Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Random moments

The most important: Gwen Bell ( @gwenbell ), quoting David Deida, who says this better than I could have ever thought of on my own--and it was the one thing I needed most to see/hear today:

"Spiritual practice is the capacity to offer your love even when you feel hurt, closed down, angry, misunderstood, or hated."

I'm on Twitter now, too. I plan to be tweeting thoughts/inspirational quotes a few times a week (daily would be good, but we'll see--I'm a little slow on these sometimes). Follow me @conscioussanity. Should have the profile completed tonight, but for now....it's boring. By tomorrow, maybe not.

"Spiritual practice is the capacity to offer your love even when you feel hurt, closed down, angry, misunderstood, or hated."

Repeat as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment