Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ask, and it shall be given

Charles deLint wrote a book several years ago that comes to mind every time I think about using the internet as a power source. The book was Spirits in the Wires, and it has nothing to do with what I'm about to do, but still...my overwhelming memory of the book is the living, breathing, reality of that spirit world.

I guess I'm thinking of it right now as an electronic prayer flag.

There's a lot going on--for everyone--and things are shifting, the old giving way for the new, and sometimes it's overwhelming trying (is that an ego thing?) to keep our feet amid the sand and the flow. One of the things that is perpetually in my "conscious sanity" vision is a life free of financial worry, and let me be specific about that: my debts paid, my obligations (both past and present) fulfilled, sufficient income for me to meet my current needs and wants in a timely, healthy manner.

So here's my statement: I trust in Source to create a flow of immediate, unexpected income to fulfill that desire. I don't know how, or through what channel, but I'm trusting.

1 comment:

  1. Lynnette StrubleOctober 03, 2009

    Love this affirmation. I am also trusting source to help me figure out how to post (maybe through this new computer) so that you can see that I am reading your blog and loving it.

    ReplyDelete