Thursday, September 10, 2009

Conscious Sanity defined

Conscious Sanity: living awake, aware, goal-oriented, filling my space and time with people and ideas I care about. The "things" that matter are the things I'm striving to include: health, creativity, independence, love..or to put it more mundanely: living healthy/fit, writing (my branch of creativity), being prosperous and in a great romantic relationship. Friends who matter. Being consciously sane means knowing what I want and moving toward being in that space at all times, as well as knowing what I don't want so I don't drift into that by mistake. It means making time for the important things, and being willing to say "no" to other people's important things when necessary.

That's what I want for you, too.

Well, not the details. Those are up to you. But conscious sanity? Yeah, that I wish for everyone. Imagine a world in which we all walked around saying--to ourselves, at least--'my life rocks.' No regrets, just fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment