Saturday, August 29, 2009

To do today

Today's to-do list contains the usual mundane items: some things I need to do for work, cleaning, working out, steps to do on various writing projects and for a couple of professional associations I belong to.

I like to-do lists. I look at mine frequently, throughout the day. So I've started adding reminders to mine, more amorphous "to-do" items that aren't going to really get crossed off the list. Yesterday, I added "be aware of synchronicity" to mine. It's on there again today, so every time I look at that list, I'm reminded to bring synchronicity to the forefront of my attention. I've added "be aware of beauty," and one I snagged off Danielle LaPorte's blog several months ago--"French kiss life."

What's on your to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment