Friday, August 7, 2009

Intention: Conscious Sanity

What is conscious sanity?

Living with intention, doing my/your/our best to step out of the conga line instead of following the guy in front of us (who may be us on an earlier path). Digging out what's important, not what's easy, although important = easy more often than you'd think. Emulating people who inspire us, not simply admiring from afar and then continuing our circus act.

Conscious wholeness: conscious mind, conscious body, conscious spirit.

I've been flipping the idea of a new blog back and forth--do I have time, do I have anything to say (!), isn't there enough out there already. Perhaps...but someone (my mother, I think) suggested I do a repeat of my affirmation project from a few years back, and this is easier -- and more flexible -- than email.

So send me your thoughts, your comments, your moments of grace. I intend to post--at a minimum--one affirmation/conscious intention each day. If the post sparks an answering thought in you, let it fly.

Blessings,

Lorena

No comments:

Post a Comment