Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Master plan

Digression: why is it always a 'master' plan, and never a 'mistress' plan?

This week's horoscope from Rob Brezsny tells me this is an excellent time--astrologically speaking--to initiate my "five year master plan." Which seems to be great advice, especially considering that I wrote in my journal (my sporadic journal) a couple of weeks ago a whole host of thoughts on that very topic.

Serendipitous.

I'm not only a fan of Rob Brezny's, I'm a big fan of synchronicity and serendipity.

This blog is part of that whole urge to create a new level of commitment and passion in my life. More synchronicity and serendipity.

I can sum up my 5-year plan in a few words: live better, love better, create better. Live more, love more, create more. Stop drifting. Commit to what feels good. Live consciously. Live sanely.

The beauty of that is, as long as I keep those in my sights, I can't help but meet the goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment