Friday, October 9, 2009

Directionals...

Sometimes, the energy just flies. We're suddenly in the right place at the right time with the right people, and either things start falling into place, or the messages are coming so fast and furious, we can't ignore them.

I try to think of them--the messages--as nudges from the universe, keeping me in the right direction. When we are aware, we're more aware of the events in our life as messages, instead of just random occurrences and "oh, isn't that weird" moments. The people who can help us (or whom we can help), the places we should be or the things we should be doing. At some point, even trying to be unaware becomes impossible--even if it isn't entirely clear what steps to take next.

Today's universal "to do" list seems to include the following possibilities: free-lance editing for fiction writers (this is one message I'm getting a lot--just trying to work out the "who would pay me for this" part), recording meditations and guided journeys for CD or download, writing metaphysical romance...okay, that one strikes me as strange, but people keep telling me they'd buy that book. I think I 'sold' five copies today alone.

Looking now for the "how to" messages that will move me forward in one direction or another, staying open and allowing (instead of my fear of "but who would pay me for that" closing me down).

No comments:

Post a Comment